Monday, January 10, 2011

Blueberry Muffins

I have been in the mood for blueberry muffins lately, but have been too sick for the last week to get up the energy to make some.  Since I am finally starting to get my energy back, I got me some frozen blueberries and went on a search for the perfect recipe.  I have never made blueberry muffins before, but they are probably my favorite kind of muffin.  I love how the blueberries pop in your mouth and fill it with juiciness!  Well, this recipe which I found on allrecipes.com turned out well.  I made them as directed, but in the future will make two minor modifications...
1. Add at least 1/2 cup more blueberries (I love blueberries!)
2. Half the crumb topping.  It made way too much.  I don't like the top completely piled with the topping, just a light sprinkling is good for me.  
Try these out.  They are delicious!  Little B enjoyed helping with the making and eating of these.

BLUEBERRY MUFFINS


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment